Friday, January 7, 2011

My Name.

Tia Cheyenne.
My Name has Always been questioned, Where did it come from? Is that Really Your name? Did you know Your name means "Aunt" in spanish? Is that just Your Nickname?
Well, actully its from my mom's favorite movie "Wayne's World" Its kinda embarssing when i tell people, espically if they have seen the movie. My mom didnt want to give me a long name so people could give me nicknames for example, like the name samantha, you could call them Sam, Sammie, Sammers. She wanted it Simple and Sweet. My middle name was going to be my first name at the time, Cheyenne, But she didnt want me to be called chey. So she couldnt decided which one so she named me Tia Cheyenne.
My name Means Princess Orginally, Yes i am Aware my name means Aunt in spanish, but i perfer to Think that it only means princess, because i sometimes act like it. I couldn't imagin having any other name, and i love my mom for giving me a simple and short name.

No comments:

Post a Comment